Hi. I’m Sam, and I’m a photographer who likes to do things a little bit differently. I live in Derby with my amazing fiancée Jemma, our wonderful little girl Betsy, and the worlds 2nd smallest dog, Dolly!!
If you want to know a bit more about me, here goes….
- I love 35mm film cameras, whether they work or not.
- Canon (not Nikon!)
- I’m a sucker for any Apple product!!
- I love the Muppets.
- Pantone colours.
- fish and chip chinese fridays.
- MadMen and Boardwalk Empire!!
- I love the buzz of getting home from a 12 hour wedding shoot and getting stuck into browsing the days images.
- I love getting a new camera, even if I already have too many!
- I have a slight man-crush on Ryan Gosling (watch Drive before judging me!!)
I’ve always had a huge passion for art and design (although I’ve never actually been that great at drawing!), and even though I originally trained as a creative designer, it wasn’t until I bought a 35mm Canon AE-1 camera in 2009, that I truly realized that photography was my medium, I haven’t looked back since.
I photograph weddings and portraits nationwide and internationally, but mainly work in Derbyshire, the East Midlands, Nottingham, Leicester and Birmingham. If you’re interested in working with me/hiring me or you want to talk about old camera’s, please feel free to get in touch, tweet me, Facebook me, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My work is regularly featured on wedding blogs throughout the UK, including Rock My Wedding, Boho Weddings, Rock n Roll Bride and Whimsical Wonderland Weddings, along with French Wedding Style.