As a destination wedding photographer, whether you’re getting married on the Isle of Skye, in Cyprus or the Bahamas, I love to travel. I have a valid passport and unlike the mighty Dennis Bergkamp, I have no issues with getting on an aeroplane!! To date I’ve shot weddings in France, Italy, Spain and the Philippines.
For destination and international weddings I always travel 2 days before the day of the ceremony, this allows for any travel disruptions, but also gives me time to scout the location and meet my clients on location the day before. Below is my package price for destination weddings, and whats included;
– Unlimited full day coverage – because weddings are about much more than just the ceremony and first dance!
– A pre-wedding shoot (portrait session or guests arriving at venue) the day before the ceremony – 90 minutes
– A USB of fully edited images – 500+
– License to print and share from the USB – you just can’t sell them to OK! magazine!!
– An online slideshow and gallery of your images.
– A promise that I won’t ask you to say cheese!!
* plus travel supplement for flights, transfers and accommodation for the duration of the stay. £500 for Europe, £1000 for rest of the world.
Check my availability and request an eBrochure – I limit my diary to 25 weddings per year, this allows me to be fresh for each and every wedding I shoot, and to give 100% to each of my couples. If I’m already booked or unable to shoot on your date, I will be happy to make some recommendations. I do receive between 200-300 enquiries per year, so if you are interested in working with me, please fill out the contact form below;
If you haven’t heard back from me within 48 working hours, just pick up the phone and let’s chat!