As a destination wedding photographer, I’ve had the fortunate pleasure of travelling most of Europe to shoot dozens of weddings, and I can safely say that whether you’re getting married on the Isle of Skye, in the South of France or the Caribbean, there’s something pretty special about turning a wedding into a mini-vacation. Seeing guests arrive and allowing everyone to introduce themselves to each other the day before the wedding, it has an enormous impact on the atmosphere of the day itself. And it goes without saying, a post wedding BBQ can be a pretty crazy affair too!!! Don’t tell my wife, but if I was to get married again (I have no plans to!!), I’d absolutely be going abroad to do so!! I have a valid passport, and unlike the mighty Dennis Bergkamp, I have no issues with getting on an aeroplane!! To date I’ve shot weddings in France, Italy, Spain and even the Philippines.
For destination and international weddings I always travel 2 days before the day of the ceremony, this allows for any travel disruptions, but also gives me time to scout the location and meet my clients on location the day before. Below is my package price for destination weddings, and whats included;
– Unlimited full day coverage – because weddings are about much more than just the ceremony and first dance!
– A pre-wedding shoot (portrait session or guests arriving at venue) the day before the ceremony – 90 minutes
– A USB of fully edited images – 500+
– License to print and share from the USB – you just can’t sell them to OK! magazine!!
– An online slideshow and gallery of your images.
– A promise that I won’t ask you to say cheese!!
* plus travel supplement for flights, transfers and accommodation for the duration of the stay. £500 for Europe, £1000 for rest of the world.
Check my availability and request an eBrochure – I limit my diary to 25 weddings per year, this allows me to be fresh for each and every wedding I shoot, and to give 100% to each of my couples. If I’m already booked or unable to shoot on your date, I will be happy to make some recommendations. I do receive between 200-300 enquiries per year, so if you are interested in working with me, please fill out the contact form. And you can also follow me on Insta, Facebook, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard back from me within 48 working hours, just pick up the phone and let’s chat!