I’ve always sold my services in a really honest way, in the way I like to be sold to; no hidden charges, no ‘contact me’ to find the price, no hard sell. So, to keep my wedding photography prices simple, below you can find out what I offer and for how much! I offer one package (for international weddings, click here), and this includes:
– Unlimited coverage – because weddings are about much more than just the ceremony and first dance!
– A pre-wedding consultation via Skype to get to know you both and your plans for the big day.
– A USB of fully edited images – 500+
– Full license to print and share – you just can’t sell them to OK! magazine!!
– An online slideshow and gallery of your images – a private way to view and share you images.
– Travel and accomodation for England and Wales. For Scotland please add £150.
– A promise that I won’t ask you to say cheese, or suggest that all the groomsmen hold the bride across their arms!
*discount available for midweek and out of season dates.
Check my availability and request an eBrochure – I limit my diary to 25 weddings per year, this allows me to be fresh for each and every wedding I shoot, and to give 100% to each of my couples. If I’m already booked or unable to shoot on your date, I will be happy to make some recommendations. I do receive between 200-300 enquiries per year, so if you are interested in working with me, please fill out the contact form below;
If you haven’t heard back from me within 48 working hours, just pick up the phone and let’s chat!