I’ve always sold my services in a really honest way, in the way I like to be sold to; no hidden charges, no ‘contact me’ to find the price, no hard sell. So, to keep my wedding photography prices simple, below you can find out what I offer and for how much! I offer one full day package (unless you’re holding a micro-wedding!), and this includes:
– Unlimited coverage – because weddings are about much more than just the ceremony and first dance!
– A pre-wedding consultation via Skype to get to know you both and your plans for the big day.
– A USB of fully edited images – 500+
– Full license to print and share – you just can’t sell them to OK! magazine!!
– An online slideshow and gallery of your images – a private way to view and share you images.
– Travel and accomodation for England and Wales. For Scotland please add £250. For international weddings, which naturally involve more travel; click here
– You’ll never hear me say “cheese”, or suggest that all the groomsmen hold the bride across their arms!
// £4995.00 //
If you’re looking for shorter coverage, please take a look at my micro-wedding packages.
Check my availability and request an eBrochure – I limit my diary to 15 weddings per year, this allows me to be fresh for each and every wedding I shoot, and to give 100% to each of my couples. If I’m already booked or unable to shoot on your date, I will be happy to make some recommendations. I do receive 300+ enquiries per year, so if you are interested in working with me, please fill out the contact form. And you can also follow me on Insta, Facebook, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Samuel Docker Photography, The Colour Shed, Darley Abbey Mills, Derby, DE22 1DZ, UK
Mobile: 07545 696 992